How We Support Our Associates
Our mission is to provide an environment of service and support to assist our associates in selling more properties.
HOW WE DO IT
Our associates' success is our business, which is why our ownership and management team and staff do NOT compete with our associates. You can rest assured that your leads are going to YOU and not being filtered or intercepted by management. Ever see your broker's sign on the listing next to yours? You won't find that at RE/MAX Excalibur. Because our management team is not out there looking after their own business, they are available to provide support and training for YOU! Paired with our globally recognized brand and cutting-edge tools, it is no wonder our associates lead the industry in production and commissions earned. Contact us today to find out how we can help you elevate your business and achieve your career goals.
EXPERIENCED AGENT TRAINING
RE/MAX Excalibur provides a variety of educational sessions and ongoing coaching throughout the year. We have also invested into industry leading training products which our associates can access 24/7 from any internet connected device. Every level of real estate training on YOUR schedule.
The competition out there is fierce. A REALTOR needs all of the tools they possible in order to earn a client's trust and business. We provide to our associates a variety of tools, some of which are EXCLUSIVE to us, which have helped our associates become some of the most productive REALTORS in the state. Our most exciting tool is MaxTech powered by kvCORE which is a FREE industry leading tool comprised of many components including:
- IDX Websites – You can engage website visitors with rich community details, home valuation pages, and more – all while maintaining total brand control with customizable templates.
- Powerful Lead Engine – The most robust lead generation tools on the market help you effectively drive new business.
- AI-Powered Smart CRM – A personal, private database with AI-driven lead validation, scoring and scheduled follow-up helps you convert contacts to clients.
- Marketing Autopilot – Smart campaigns engage contacts directly, so you are always top-of-mind and positioned for more business.
- Listing Management & Marketing – You can seamlessly manage all of your listings, from all markets, in one central location, driving maximum listing exposure with built-in marketing tools to instantly post to Facebook, mass email, text, and more.
- Transaction Management Integration – Deep integration into TransactionDesk makes closing a deal easy and streamlined.
- Team Platform Independence – The platform provides team branding, lead gen and sophisticated routing, agent accountability rules and a built-in marketplace to integrate the add-on solutions needed to run a business.
- Top-Rated Mobile Dialer & Open House App – When you’re on the go, business can be run from anywhere with the top-rated mobile dialer app and a sleek open house app designed to capture and convert more business.
- CORE Listing Machine & Design Center: A fully automated listing marketing suite, including single property websites, property tours, automated social posting, along with a complete print & digital design center.
- CORE Present: An award-winning CMA & presentation builder with interactive pricing analysis, persona driven designs and client engagement tracking.
- CORE Team Add-On: Independent team accounts with team lead generation and lead routing, pond accounts, team accountability rules and more.
We have created a great environment to both learn and share.....and have a little fun as well. There are a number of events throughout the year to become educated on industry trends, legal issues, networking and share ideas with fellow associates. We also host a social events such as happy hours, RE/MAX Anniversary luncheons, birthday celebrations and more Our associates work hard, and for those who have the desire, there are ample opportunities to have plenty of fun as well.
We understand that many REALTORS expect support from their brokerage to generate new business. To meet this demand, we provide a variety of tools which provide lead opportunities.
We pride ourselves on having a non-competing ownership and support team. This means our job is to support our associates' business and help them achieve their business goals. Response time is critical when it comes to our associates' questions when a transaction is hanging in the balance. Because our support team is not chasing their next deal and working with their own buyers and sellers, we are able to quickly respond to inquiries and share ideas and advice.
Our Management Team
Howard Lein - President & CEO
Howard has been the owner of RE/MAX Excalibur since 1992 and has received a number of industry and company awards, including the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award. While Howard has been a licensed REALTOR since 1992, he is a non-competing owner.
Gary Greenacre - Designated Broker
Gary is the Designated Broker for RE/MAX Excalibur and brings over 35 years of successful real estate experience to his position. He carries the CRS, GRI professional designations and has worked through Arizona's Real Estate markets up's and down's and is now leading the best Real Estate Agents in Arizona. Gary is here to help you grow and prosper in the future.
Tyler Lein - General Manager
Tyler has been with RE/MAX Excalibur since 2001 and oversees much of the day-to-day operations and the myriad of tools which the company provides to its associates. He is also a licensed, but non-competing REALTOR.
Tom Sloyan- Co-Manager (Tucson Branch)
Tom is a native Tucsonan and has amassed over 43 years of real estate knowledge and expertise. Tom is also the past president of the Tucson Association of REALTORS and the Tucson REALTORS Charitable Foundation. In addition to a strong tenure in real estate, Tom is also a student of real estate, amassing the following designations, 5STAR, CDPE, CIAS, CRS, EPRO, SFR and SRES.
Wilson Troxel - Co-Manager (Tucson Branch)
Wilson has been a Tucson resident since 2009 and is incredibly easy going, but driven to lead and support. He is also great with technology, marketing tactics and understanding the current real estate market and the needs of today’s agents and their clients.